Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mexico Bound

Finally, after just around 500 days of counting down and anticipating and waiting. I opened my mission call.  February 12th, 2014  I was called to serve in the MEXICO CANCUN MISSION. I enter the Provo Missionary Training Center on June 25th, 2014 Preparing to share the gospel in the Spanish Language. I couldn't be more excited to embark on this incredible adventure. It has been long prepared for, sought after and anticipated. 
I can't wait to be able to get out there and raise my voice along with thousands of other missionaries and Latter-Day Saints throughout the world to bear my testimony that Jesus Truly IS the Christ. The Son of God. He did come to earth to atone for each and every one of our sins-- from the tiniest of the tiny faults to the biggest offenses we can possibly commit. I can't wait to share this message of Hope and Freedom to everyone I meet in Cancun. I know that the winds will rage, the sun will be hot, the opposition will be great, but I will go out there and work my very hardest, love the people to capacity, and return home the woman that God intended me to be. 




No comments:

Post a Comment